We are delighted to announce that we have been nominated for the Leading Family Resort by the World Travel Awards 2016!
Vote for us at: http://bit.ly/TSSIFvote
Find out why Five Adventurers thinks that The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi is great for both luxury and family travel!
What makes this hotel great for both luxury and family?
- A fantastic kids club — It’s available to children from as young as three years old without a parent.
- Varied activities for children — There’s something for every child to enjoy, including indoor and outdoor activities.
- Water bungalows — These look amazing, and it’s sure to feel like a true adventure, being out over the sea. The resort has lots of villas too, which are perfect for families.
- Arrival by sea plane — This would be incredible for children (and adults alike). My daughter loves to read about lost islands, and visiting here would be her wish-come-true!
- The opportunity to make a difference — The resort has a list of items that it recommends you pack for children within the country. I love the idea of giving something back to the community that you visit and would love to do this with my little adventurers.
- A good atmosphere — We have stayed at world-class hotels, which, though amazing, were totally unsuited for family travel. Lots of families visit The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi, so your children will easily make friends. The feel of the resort is family-friendly and family-focused.